Blue Line Charters
Important: This page is a summary, the blue Book buttons contain charter choices and detailed information!
Plan your own Charter Trip
Liquid Asset is a 37′ Aquila power catamaran. She epitomizes luxury and comfort and is designed with a cutting edge hydro foil to give you the smoothest ride possible. With spacious decks and extensive seating and shade, this will be a boat trip you will not forget. She also boasts two bathrooms, AC, and fresh water wash down. Stay local and enjoy some of the best snorkeling the USVI offers, we can take you in comfort in this beautiful glacier bay!
Ultimately the trip is up to you, but we can certainly make some suggestions based on whether you would like to focus on snorkeling, beaches, bars, restaurants or all of the above!
Visit Jost Van Dyke with Foxy’s and the Soggy Dollar Bar. Norman Island and Peter Island home to the Caves and the Indians (snorkel sites), Pirates Bite and the infamous Willy T’s, or perhaps just stay in U.S. waters and see all of what St. John and St Thomas have to offer. There’s great snorkeling all over. And there’s Pizza Pi for lunch on the water, or Lime Out in Coral Bay for tacos on the water. Lots to do without having to pay heavy customs into the BVI’s.
In U.S. waters, see all of what St. John and St Thomas have to offer. There’s great snorkeling all over. And there’s Pizza Pi for lunch on the water, or Lime Out in Coral Bay for tacos on the water. Lots to do without having to pay heavy customs into the BVI’s.
- Board the boat at the National Park Dock at 9am and return to the same place by 4:30
- The boat will be stocked with ice, water, beer, and a jug of painkillers
- Our Caribbean sun is very strong so don’t forget reef safe sunscreen (please no spray sunscreens). 50 SPF rash guards are available for purchase on board.
- Potential Island stops: Tortola, Norman Island, Peter Island, Jost Van Dyke, Virgin Gorda.
- Don’t forget your passport and $65/person (cash) for customs if you are planning a BVI trip.
Click the Book Now button for more information and pricing.
Blue Book buttons contain detailed information!