Blue Water Charters
Phone for Booking
Important: This page is a summary, the blue Book buttons contain charter choices and detailed information!
Explore with the power catamaran Blue Water Charters!
Blue Water Charters welcomes you aboard the Power Catamaran BEACH BUM I, is perfect for a day of sunshine on the water. With spacious seating and plenty of shade from the optional hard top, this luxury catamaran is a practical, fun, and stylish option for island-hopping vacationers. The power catamaran provides an open feeling that makes it easy to gather with family and friends while still enjoying the stunning views from the bow. The rear of the boat has plenty of seats from where you can enjoy some drinks or a snack. Its unique design allows it to hold up to 10 passengers comfortably.
- Ample roomy & comfortable seating
- Plenty of sun or shade
- Large cooler with plenty of ice & water
- Wide swim platform & ladder for easy water access
- Smooth and stable ride with less water spay
- Fresh water shower
- Premium Sound system
Visit the BVI’s and visit the bars and beaches, or stay in the blue waters of the USVI. You can choose your own adventure & destinations.
things to do in US Virgin Islands
- The St. John National park areas are a true wonder, filled with hiking trails to explore and many old ruins.
- Plenty of beaches and coral reefs to explore and Swim with turtles in Turtle Cove.
- Visit Pizza PI, anchored in Christmas Cove. Or Lime Out floating Taco Bar in Coral Bay.
things to do in British Virgin Islands
- Visit the famous Baths in Virgin Gorda, or tiny sandy spit island.
- Visit Soggy Dollar Bar & Foxy’s on Jost Van Dyke, o Pirates Bright & Willy T’s on Norman Island.
- Go snorkeling in the Caves on Treasure Island, or explore the Indians
- 1/2 Day (AM or PM) from: $550
- Full Day (BVI or USVI) from: $795
Blue Book buttons contain detailed information!
Phone for Booking