Double Header Sport Fishing
Phone for Booking
Important: This page is a summary, the blue Book buttons contain charter choices and detailed information!
Offshore or Inshore Fishing Charters USVI
Double Header Sport Fishing Fleet consists of a 40 ft. sport fishing boat and (two) – 37 ft. center console, diesel powered, open fishing boats with a large T-top covering all seating areas. These boats are fully equipped including a marine head for your convenience and full electronics for your safety and enjoyment. We also furnish all rods and reels with fishing tackle to make your trip a fun & successful one.
(two) – 37′ Boats Accommodates 6 Passenger Max- In Shore & Off Shore
- 1/2 Day 4 Hours, 37′ Boat, $600.00
- 3/4 Day 6 Hours, 37′ Boat, $825.00
- Full Day 8 Hours, 37′ Boat, $1050.00
- Marlin Trip – 10 Hours, 37’ Boat, $1300.00
40′ Boat Accommodates 6 Passengers Max- In Shore & Off Shore
- 1/2 Day 4 Hours, 40′ Boat, $700.00
- 3/4 Day 6 Hours, 40′ Boat, $950.00
- Full Day 8 Hours, 40′ Boat, $1,200.00
- Marlin Trip – 10 Hours, 40’ Boat, $1400.00
- Inshore Fishing (light tackle fishing) Tarpon, kingfish, yellowtail snapper, rainbow runner, shark, etc.
- Offshore fishing for mahi, wahoo, tuna or marlin (when in season).
- We release all Billfish and do conservation mounts.
- We offer several pick up locations on St. Thomas and St. John.
- Fish Policy: Guests may request up to 20 lbs. of fish per charter (30 lbs on a full day) which the captain will fillet for them. The remainder stays with the boat.
- Cancellation Policy: We require 24 hours notice to avoid payment in full.
- What to Bring: Hat, sun glasses, sun tan lotion and a camera!
Blue Book buttons contain detailed information!
Phone for Booking