Get On Board Charters
Phone for Booking
Important: This page is a summary, the blue Book buttons contain charter choices and detailed information!
Fishing or Swim with the Turtles
If you are looking for an exceptional adventure with tons of excitement, look no further than Get On Board Charters. Whether you want to fish or just spend all day enjoying the crystal blue waters swimming with the turtles, we will take you around the USVI and BVI’s for the best day of your vacation. We’ll show you the best time and make sure you won’t forget this trip. All you have to do is get dressed, show up and have fun!
Go swim in St Johns National park, see Turtles and Eagle Rays! Morning trips start at 9.30 AM and return around 1:30 PM, afternoon trip start from 1:30 PM and return around 5:30 PM.
here you have a choice between staying in the US Virgin Islands or visiting the BVI’s, for a full day adventure! Trips to the BVI’s will an extra $70 Fee per person, for customs. You must alo bring your passports when visiting the British Virgin Islands.
Fishing Charter Trips
Go out and catch yourself a Tuna, Mahi-Mahi or a big Marlin! Great for the experienced and non-experienced fisherman. We have all the latest and best fishing equipment, including sonar to find the best spots. Choose between a half day (3.5hrs) or full day(7hrs) trip.
Private Water Taxi services
Get to where you want to go fast, and in style, whether it be between the virgin islands, or from Red Hook to your boat, each additional hour costs $200.
- Our boat can accelerate to speeds in excess of 60MPH
- Especially equipped with a patented gyroscope which eliminates up to 95% of boat roll, keeping the boat stable
- Equipped with Floating Hookah Diving Systems, allowing you to go for a dive and experience the underwater ecosystems without the use of conventional scuba equipment.
What is included
- Captain and Crew fee (*if applicable)
- Complementary snorkel equipment (up to 4 divers).
- Abundance of cushioned seating and lounging areas in shade or sun.
- Coolers stocked with Ice, water and beer.
- Storage for your personal items.
- Full size restroom
- All required USCG approved safety equipment, and extra features not required by law.
- Fuel will be calculated at the end of each charter, guests will be charged the current prevailing rate per gallon.
- Food, Liquor, and Crew Gratuity is NOT included
Blue Book buttons contain detailed information!
Phone for Booking