Island Flyer Catamaran Charters
Important: This page is a summary, the blue Book buttons contain charter choices and detailed information!
Island Hopping & Snorkeling US Virgin Islands
Island Flyer provides the smooth, flat, stable ride of a sailing catamaran, with the speed of a powerboat, allowing for a very comfortable ride to all the great places to see. At 36’ long and 16’ wide and a maximum of 12 passengers, there’s plenty of room for everyone. All seating is out in the open air, so you can bask in the sun or find shade under the extra-large canopy, custom made for touring the Virgin Islands.
Passengers enjoy complete comfort with amenities, including a private toilet, fresh water shower rinse after snorkeling and room below deck to change and store your things. With sterns very low to the water and extra-long swim ladders, getting in and out of the water is a breeze, regardless of age or fitness level.
Booking Options (Click the book button for details)
- Full Day (7hrs) – Private Boat to around the USVI, or to the BVI’s
- Half Day (4.5hrs) – Swim, Snorkel & Lunch, USVI or BVI.
- Sunset Cruise (1.45hrs) – Enjoy a glass of wine, snacks, and watch the sun set, and the moon rise.
- Private Water Taxi – Avoid the Ferry, take a quick ride to Red Hook or Tortola etc.
- St. John – North Coast offers great snorkeling at Waterlemon Key, Maho Bay & Frances Bay
- St. James – Snorkel Christmas Cove and have lunch at the famous Pizza Boat
- Water Island – Home to Heidi’s Honeymoon Grill & Dinghy’s Beach Bar & Grill
- Buck Island – Swim with the turtles
- Lovango Cay & Congo Cay – Between these two islands is one of the most beautiful stretches of turquoise water in the world. Congo is home to a pelican rookery.
Included in Charters:
- Complimentary Snacks, Soda, Rum Punch, Fresh Water, and Ice
- Snorkel Gear Included for guests ages 4 years old and up
- Variety of Floats/Noodles
- Head (Marine Toilet) in Separate Bathroom with Sink
- Fresh Water Shower Rinse after Snorkeling/Swimming
- Room Below Deck to Change & Store your Personal Belongings
- Changing cabin and fresh water showers
- Ample sun and shade
Blue Book buttons contain detailed information!