þ USVI | St John & St Thomas
USVI Catamaran Day Sails
Sporty & affordable catamaran, a great choice for budget-conscious groups and families with ‘no frills=high thrills’ attitudes of adventure. Agility required for a fully fun and exhilarating day with front row seats to the action. Public per-ticket excursions and private group charters:
- Shaded cockpit seating and fun trampoline for sunbathing.
- Pay ONLY for what you use only: À la carte, for-purchase drinks/snacks/gear for use and/or consumption while on any trip.
- Requires agility and open mind to basic comforts (emergency-only porta-potty). This requires special acknowledgement consent when booking online.
- Boat embarkation/boarding via beach or small ladder requiring nominal strength and flexibility.
- Perfect for learn-to-sail enthusiasts, small families desiring front row action seats.
- Public trip max 6 adults and 4 children 5-10. Private trips 6 adults or combo of up to 10 if most are small children.
- S Waters itineraries, with exceptions made for occasional private JVD trips booked with captain approval within 2 days of weather contingent departure.
- Sail-only Rates start at $49/PP
- Half Day Rates start at $69/PP
- Full Day Rates start at $135/PP
Passports Required. Offered on calendar by real-time weather opportunity only—No pre-booking.
Rates are for boat ticket only—beverages/snacks/snorkel gear/lunch (if applicable) available for CASH purchase only.
- Snorkel Gear $5/set
- Drinks: Soda/$2 Beer/$3 Rum Punch/$3
- Drink Pass: $6/p half day —or— $12/p full day (purchased at time of booking)
- Snorkel Gear & Drink Pass Combo: $10 half day —or— $15 full day. (purchased at time of booking)
Suggested hospitality & service industry standard gratuity not included in rates, but automatically added to private trips and groups of 6 or more.